What do you get for your ticket price, and what facilities are available?
Camping for the duration of your ticket. (See booking details for times etc)
All the wonderful classes and entertainments as follows:
- Leisurely arrival on Friday Afternoon
- Saturday to Tuesday classes and entertainment from 7am to 9pm (until 4pm on Tuesday)
And the General Facilities:
- Camping space for approximately 100 tents.
- Hard standing for approximately 20 live in vehicles
- Wood fired/solar showers
- Communal Fire pit (please note that personal camp fires are not possible, for everyone’s safety and to protect the land)
- Marvelously clean composting toilets (kept fragrant and delightful by our dedicated team of toilet fairies!)
- Pure spring water (tested for drinking)
- Café serving simple vegan and vegetarian food
- Recycling facilities
- Fully insured site
A word about rubbish – we are able to offer recycling facilities but we ask you to take your land-fill rubbish off site when you leave. The dump is very close and each camper is given a bin liner on arrival.
A little more about our café
We always advise festival goers to bring what they need to self-cater at Surya, but we also have a simple vegetarian/vegan cafe, Babajis, offering breakfast from eight o’clock, a light lunch from 12 – 2pm and dinner served at about 6 – 6.30pm. Hot drinks and cakes are also available. Brownies and chai are a favourite and we always have vegan alternatives. Where possible the cafe uses fruit and veg from Chyan’s own community allotments.